The National Suicide Research Foundation undertakes research into a variety of topics relating to the causes of suicide, self-harm and related mental health and social factors in Ireland.
Our small team brings a variety of perspectives to our research including; psychology, psychiatry, medicine, sociology, epidemiology, public health, biostatistics and health services research.
Each year, our research is published in different ways:
- Journal Articles: Our research features regularly in many peer-reviewed journals
- Reports: Including our Annual Report, National Registry of Deliberate Self-Harm, Suicide Support and Information System and more
- Presentations: From a variety of events, including conferences, lectures and our Public Information Evenings
- Leaflets: From various projects that we have undertaken and also other items that we have created ourselves
- Research Bulletins: Updates on our research, events and publications
If you would like electronic or hard copies of any of our research or you are interested in being added to our mailing list, for quarterly updates about our research, vacancies and upcoming free events, please contact email@example.com